The Bachelor in Paradise 2016 Cast have been announced. After looking at who made the list, it looks like Fleiss is going for more drama than ever before. Bachelor Nation might need to change its name to Drama Nation after this season, especially if the men from Jojo’s season joins the cast. Given most of the women are from Ben’s season, and the only man listed is Jared, I’m guessing most of the men were dating Jojo when the names were released.
Let’s take a look at who will be there:
- Jared Haibon is 27 and is back again. Kaitlyn dumped him on her season of the Bachelorette and Ashley I. was all over him last summer on BIP 2015. He wasn’t into her half as much and told her he wasn’t over Kaitlyn yet. I’m still not sure if he was being real or using it as an excuse.
- Emily Ferguson is one of the 23-year-old twins from Ben’s season. She was the one who met Ben’s parents and told his dad she could watch movies all day. His mom cried as she told Ben that Emily was too young and immature for him.
- Hayley Ferguson is Emily’s twin. Ben sent her home while they were in Las Vegas, after he met their mom.
- Lace Morris is 25 and was a drama queen on Ben’s season. She finally eliminated herself after she told Ben that she needed to work on herself before getting into a relationship. Truer words could not have been spoken by her. We’ll find out if she really worked on herself, or just split before he ditched her.
- Leah Block is 25. She was the one on Ben’s season who was a little desperate for his time and attention, so threw Lauren Bushnell under the bus. Ben didn’t buy what she was selling and sent her packing immediately. He didn’t even wait until the Rose Ceremony. Let’s see if she can keep her claws to herself on BIP 2016.
- Amanda Stanton is a 26-year-old mommy of two little girls. Ben eliminated her after the hometown dates. She’s a sweetheart and I hope she finds someone she truly cares about on BIP.
- Jubilee Sharpe is 25 and a war veteran. She was on Ben’s season and revealed to him that she lost her entire family and was raised in foster care. She had some issues with some of the other women in the house. Let’s hope her stay this summer has less conflict. It would be nice to see her find someone to love and accept her for who she is.
- Sarah Herron is back and is now 29. She opted to break up with Robert Graham on BIP, because she didn’t feel loved and adored by him. Maybe she’ll find someone who is much more affectionate this summer.
- Carly Waddell is also back and is also 29 now. The singer was one of the power couples on BIP 2015 from the first episode until the end, when Kirk DeWindt blindsided her about not wanting to move forward with their relationship off the show. She was broken-hearted, and everyone felt awful for her. I hope she finds someone worthy of her time after the show this summer. She originally appeared on The Bachelorette when her brother, Zak Waddell took Desiree Hartsock– now Siegfried– to meet his family. She next appeared on Chris Soules’s season of the Bachelor as one of the bachelorettes vying for his attention and love.
- Isabel “Izzy” Goodkind is listed as a 25-year-old from Ben’s season of The Bachelor. I don’t remember her, do you?
Those are the ten names released by ABC, but as Jojo’s season of The Bachelorette drags on, I’m sure we will see more names released as guys are kicked to the curb. There is already a rumor that Chad, the major drama king will be there.